Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Banned for 1.1 and more / Curator of the Project / 88863

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Olaf Burberry
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Oct 8, 2022
Time
19:31
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/

Olaf kubel

Player
Player
Hello Grand RP Team

My name is André on 15th March 2022 My friend "Marcel" Told me to play Grand / Begin to play it . i began to play it and i had many friends who want me back , i am so sorry on god, i won many admins event and all. 6th July i learned how to shoot and all i got a little bit better , on October 5th - 10th My friend told me he found a good Cheat discord , then i bought 3 Days because it was on 25% = 75% price. i got banned then i instantly resetet my whole pc . the next day i was playing Grand with my friends with my new account but i totally forget that i Logged into my friends account . i was afk in the food truck then i got banned for Massive cheating but i never cheated on this account , i even made new accounts and i got PC checked by "Dr.Alex Hancook" and "Uwe Mendoza". I realised i made a whole mistake and i hope for 1 second chance more not . all my friends telling me to make new accounts and all but i said no . the only thing i can accept is 1.1 but not Cheating. I hope you can understand me and please give me a second chance. Also Dr.Alex Hancook said i maybe got False banned becaus he Pc checked me 2 times i was both times clean and i will ever been clean on every PC check , also i try if im gettin unbanned to never go in the Admin jail again when i go there pls make the time x3 180mins = 720mins ,

i will even accept a 60 Days ban for 1.1 goodwill. i miss the server , Server 3 isint that funny like on server 1 . i miss the old days .

Your Andre.

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
There is no appeal for curator of project.
You got banned for 2x cheating and its not appealable.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom