Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Royall

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Tanmay
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : I can be active in between 15:00 to 03:00 ( 3 PM to 3 AM )
5. Average online per day : 6+
6. Your Discord : Daisy Royall
7. Your Nickname : Daisy Royall
8. Your ID : 22895
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I Have been playing in Grand RP for over 7 month , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state, I am now Supervisor of HR in FIB , I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , I have never received a warning nor had a forum posted against me , As someone who always go by the rules I recently created the FIB bylaws , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff
Right now in illegal org on position of HC.
2. What are your strengths?
-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I tend to take on too much responsibility.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Don't have any
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Not fit for Admin due to past reason of removal​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom