Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TmKerem_Unal
Administrators nickname
Hassy_Davids
Date
Jun 11, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/400072/#post-1456454

kerem oto

Player
Player
Hello dear lebron i got banned for cheats but i didnt use cheats but because of my ping and rage mp sync error its looks like i teleported and i didnt switch guns in the video im first shooting with revolver then shooting with shotgun but its looks like only shotgun.
I really love this project and wanna play on EN2 again pls unban me im accepting money wipe i have a lot of friends on EN2 and i dont wanna lose them.

With all my respect and love, i hope you make the best decision for this project.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Incorrect format. Forum will be banned for spamming complaints+ you were punished correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom