Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matty Balenciaga
Administrators nickname
Andy Margiela
Date
Jan 19, 2022
Time
22:40
Proofs
My other thread.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
this is about the thread I made about stealing in a green zone and fail rp driving. First how am I meant to show proof that my car was in a green zone? Take a picture of it every time I park it?? No. Don’t you guys have logs to see where a car was stolen?
Secondly I was punished for fail rp driving even though I was in an SUV and he was in a sports car up a mountain. And what we are getting the same punishment. The fact I was with FIB etc means I wouldn’t be lying about where it was and the fact we had to look in the parking lot to see if the car was there being stolen as we spoke, proves it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom