Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
king alexander
Suspect ID
104443, 102364, 9841
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2023
Time of violation
10:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbLWPWzPJ5c

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
he told me to leave the area but its a road how can he tell me to leave the area and they also shooted (id-104443, 102364, 98413) please help.

standard_2.gif

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
They have already given this person 5 seconds to leave the area and this was more than 5 seconds. The probable reason is because he is a debt collector. Im here because the people being accused are my fam members. And the other person in the Kamacho has done VDM to the girl. Need justice here. Dont worry we have the best admin Hetvi here. Shell is the wonder woman from justice league...

Gangadhar shaktiman

Deputy of Top guns (Unoff. Org.)
Player
You can check here that he was provoking me on doing mistake by himself.

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
He was provoking us by calling scammers again and again when he has done mistake by himself and on giving him demand to leave they started doing CR to my family member.
lol bro your firend told me to send money to that account you can clearly see that

standard_2.gif

Last edited:

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
bro its a ub demand you cant tell me to leave the area in the road admin told me yesterday hassy davids.

standard_2.gif

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
i know that hetvi pluxury will do the right think because she is the best and she knows the rulesand help the people who are right.​

standard_2.gif

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
They have already given this person 5 seconds to leave the area and this was more than 5 seconds. The probable reason is because he is a debt collector. Im here because the people being accused are my fam members. And the other person in the Kamacho has done VDM to the girl. Need justice here. Dont worry we have the best admin Hetvi here. Shell is the wonder woman from justice league...
demand was given when u were in our fam property.
u can see here at 03:25 on video.
about the money it was a misunderstanding about the persons bank account while speaking, but also it was given to u in non rp chat u can see clearly in the link above.
if he want his 5k back, that he sent to someone else because of the misunderstanding, we will return it to u.
and as it was a misunderstanding, then he started provoking us by calling us scammers, which resulted in shootout.

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
demand was given when u were in our fam property.​
u can see here at 03:25 on video.
about the money it was a misunderstanding about the persons bank account while speaking, but also it was given to u in non rp chat u can see clearly in the link above.
if he want his 5k back, that he sent to someone else because of the misunderstanding, we will return it to u.
and as it was a misunderstanding, then he started provoking us by calling us scammers, which resulted in shootout.
how did i provoke you man your friend told me to sent the money to that account and if you were in my place you will also think that you got scammed and first of all i left that house and got to the road and than he gaved me again demand to leave the area so that demand is ub demand ok

standard_2.gif

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
when u call people scammer people do react, and here it was a clear misunderstanding. which u can understand just by seeing ur own bodycam.

Gangadhar shaktiman

Deputy of Top guns (Unoff. Org.)
Player
brother because of provoking we took the actions. we understand that it is a misunderstanding but provoking will surely cause some actions

Paras Choudhary

Deputy of THE TOP GUNS (Unofficial Org)
Player
why are you now telling that think in this forum it was a different think and now its your friend who did ub demand

standard_2.gif
Bcz we gave u demand on a situation that u were provoking us and u didn’t uploaded the full pov that’s why go emails read and learn some rules

Mark Smurf

Leader of The Top Guns family
Blocked
Player
Umm well I don't see any rule break here the
1. person gave you 5 seconds to leave but you didn't move fear rp
2. There was that person who did CR to the girl and then the firing was started which called provoking
🗿

Merry Marlo

Deputy of The Thugs
Player
bro its a ub demand you cant tell me to leave the area in the road admin told me yesterday hassy davids.

standard_2.gif
bro wake up you were debt collector we can give you demand to leave the area you were not a random walking person on the streat you came for some reason so that for we can give demand if we feel harm or loss

Mark Smurf

Leader of The Top Guns family
Blocked
Player
bro wake up you were debt collector we can give you demand to leave the area you were not a random walking person on the streat you came for some reason so that for we can give demand if we feel harm or loss
☄️

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Umm well I don't see any rule break here the
1. person gave you 5 seconds to leave but you didn't move fear rp
2. There was that person who did CR to the girl and then the firing was started which called provoking
🗿
who are you and bro i moved from your house were you gaved me demand so there is no fear rp here and the person he didnt did cr he was just going from your house and your girl came infront of him so he didnt did over time he only mistakenly ramped her only once

standard_2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom