Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Marabunta Grade | Tugra Coffinson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Tuğra Bozdoğan
2. Your age : 8
3. Time zone : (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Tuğra Coffinson#9937
6. Your Nickname : Tugra Coffinson
7. Your ID : 231158

Additional Information :

1.Marabunta Leader

2. Why do I want to be Marabunta's leader?
I started in this city over one year ago, and have been in many gangs as and have experience and knowledge of the workings and rules of the city. in my time in these gangs and time in city i feel as rp has been lost with many new things happening in city new rules new player this gang should have a leader that has done terms of two months full with no warnings as hc or deputy not just gone in a week i hate to see that i want to bring back Marabunta as a top gang and have the chance to be a good leader and if i get that i will not let anyone down
i want to make sure that player have the best rp experience possible in my gang have fun and make sure everyone knows what they are doing rules zoning of events and ghetto as outside the ghetto city rules and outside city rules make a ranking system that is fair yet needs to be earned
I've been in this thing since I've been in the marabunta gang.and you can ask the past leader if you want, I worked hard there was only me as hig commando I took part in and managed all the events yes i know i'm younger I can't give up no matter what.
and I WILL BACK THIS MRABUUNTA EVERYWHERE
3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

Actively participate in such events like Clandestine , Battleship & Fort Zancudo.

Regularly doing ghetto and high way rob.

I will regularly do hostage - gun store - store robbery - Fz raid events.

I'll be spraying every hour so everyone gets good money

We will not allow those who do not know the rules.

I will make hig commando who knows 100% rules

Thank you for looking at my application.

demir siyah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Tuğra Bozdoğan
2. Your age : 8
3. Time zone : (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Tuğra Coffinson#9937
6. Your Nickname : Tugra Coffinson
7. Your ID : 231158

Additional Information :

1.Marabunta Leader

2. Why do I want to be Marabunta's leader?
I started in this city over one year ago, and have been in many gangs as and have experience and knowledge of the workings and rules of the city. in my time in these gangs and time in city i feel as rp has been lost with many new things happening in city new rules new player this gang should have a leader that has done terms of two months full with no warnings as hc or deputy not just gone in a week i hate to see that i want to bring back Marabunta as a top gang and have the chance to be a good leader and if i get that i will not let anyone down
i want to make sure that player have the best rp experience possible in my gang have fun and make sure everyone knows what they are doing rules zoning of events and ghetto as outside the ghetto city rules and outside city rules make a ranking system that is fair yet needs to be earned
I've been in this thing since I've been in the marabunta gang.and you can ask the past leader if you want, I worked hard there was only me as hig commando I took part in and managed all the events yes i know i'm younger I can't give up no matter what.
and I WILL BACK THIS MRABUUNTA EVERYWHERE
3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

Actively participate in such events like Clandestine , Battleship & Fort Zancudo.

Regularly doing ghetto and high way rob.

I will regularly do hostage - gun store - store robbery - Fz raid events.

I'll be spraying every hour so everyone gets good money

We will not allow those who do not know the rules.

I will make hig commando who knows 100% rules

Thank you for looking at my application.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Your IC Age is so Low , Gain More Experience and Apply in the Future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom