Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected PermaBann for cheating 39949 / 17067 @Vincent Xozis

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Trapstar

Player
Player
Hallo Vincent
Ich Wollte dir noch einmal meine situation mit den acc von mir schildern.
39949:
Auf diesem acc habe ich darmals gecheatet was sehr dumm von mir war und dieser acc kann auch gebannt bleiben.
17067:
Das war der Acc von mir mit dem ich eine zeit nach dem bann von 39949 angefangen habe zu spielen, Ich habe mir auf diesem acc versucht einen neuanfang zu machen und habe meine Fam aufgemacht die lief auch gut ich habe dann ein fam haus in den hils gekauft paar autos etc auf diesem acc war noch nie irgendwas mit cheating und ich würde mich echt freuen wenn Du dir das ganze von den zeiten etc mal anschauen könntest und mir vieleicht noch einen versuch auf diesem acc geben würdest.
auf 17067 wurde ich ohne einen PC check oder sonstigen gebannt, hätte ich einen pc check gehabt hätte man sehen können das ich nicht cheate.
Und denn bann wegen 1.1 kann ich auch aufklären denn ich habe denn acc darmals bei meinem kollegen erstellt als ich noch keinen pc Hatte und habe mir dann mit der zeit einen pc zugelegt und habe mir dann dort den wegen cheating gebannten acc 39949 erstellt.
als dann etwas zeit nach dem bann vergangen war ist mir das mit dem acc 17067 eingefallen und ich habe somit versucht in den acc zu kommen.
das ist also mein acc nur der wurde nicht bei meiner IP erstellt sondern woanderst aber von mir.
MFG Marcel

Hello Vincent
I wanted to describe my situation with the acc from me again.
39949:
I used to cheat on this acc, which was very stupid of me, and this acc can also remain banned.
17067:
That was my acc, which I started playing with a while after 39949 was banned. I tried to make a new start on this acc and opened my fam, which was also going well, I then have a fam house in the Hils bought a couple of cars etc on this acc there has never been anything with cheating and i would be really happy if you could take a look at the whole thing from the times etc and maybe give me another try on this acc.
on 17067 I was banned without a pc check or anything else, if I had had a pc check you could have seen that I wasn't cheating.
And because of the ban because of 1.1, I can also clarify because I created the acc for my colleague when I didn't have a pc and then bought a pc over time and then created acc 39949, which was banned because of cheating.
when some time had passed after the ban, i remembered the acc 17067 and i tried to get into the acc.
So this is my acc only that was not created with my IP but somewhere else by me.
MFG Marcel

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Over half a year ago and now you create an appeal that you did not cheat?
Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom