Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

XChiefSalman

Player
Player
Information
Your IRL Name - Salman Ramay
Your age - 17
Time Zone - (GMT+1)
Average online per day - 6-8hours
Your Discord - XChief-Salman#9543
Your Nick Name - Salman Ramay
Your ID - 33389

Additional Information

1) Leader of - San Andreas Highway Patrol ( SAHP )
2) Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( List three reason with explanation )

I want Sahp to be on top as this was the first legal organisation I had joined to gain experience but later on i realised that THE high commands of that term were not reponding to lower ranks. So i will make sure by placing meetings with all lower ranks atleast once in a week so that if i get any complaints about high commands they will get warn and strike i want Sahp on top and the most succesfull organisation

Since i am quite old in the city now , i already have experience as deputy or heads of many orgs , talking specifically, I am the current deputy of LSPD . Therefore i already have an experience that how an organisation is to be lead by a leader and how to effectively guide every member to work together in co-operation so that we can bring our organisation on top with our collective efforts.

There have been a lot of issues about RP not being fully carried out and calling gods to interject when things don’t fully go the way they are expected rather than working with the rest of Leo’s and overcoming the situation and finding a way to work with it instead of giving up and having to have others fix it I want this to be resolved I want Leo’s to find a way to resolve issues without always having to directly have the gods intervene (unless absolutely necessary) and to do this the leader must set an example I will be that leader.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will follow RP and i will play RP with a my HC team,people who have experience and who know all the city rules they can join in the SAHP. my FTO team will learn them everything, they will train the new people and this people will learn important things from this organization.I will choose SWAT leader too.i will choose the person who have experience who have good communication skills and who can work with a team.so in the SAHP I will invite people who will be active every day and who will work very hard.I hope that if I become the leader of this organization, this organization will be active.** The SAHP Ranking Structure shall follow this:

=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
30 ) Sheriff
29 ) Under Sheriff
28 ) Chief Commander
27 ) Chief of Staff
26 ) Chief Of Department
25 ) Deputy Head Of Department
24 ) Colonels
23 ) Captains
22 ) District Attorney
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
21 ) Lieutenant
20) Supervisor
19 ) Rangers
18 ) Swat
17 ) FTO
16 ) Master Sergeants
15 ) Senior Sergeants
14 ) Sergeants
13 ) Master Corporals
12 ) Senior Corporals
11 ) Corporals
10 ) Senior Trooper III
9 ) Senior Trooper II
8 ) Senior Trooper I
7 ) Trooper III
6 ) Trooper II
5 ) Trooper I
4 ) Cadet
3 ) Trainee
2 ) LOA
1 ) Suspended

Mickey Uchiha

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 17
Time Zone - (GMT+1)
Your ID - 33389

Additional Information

2) Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( List three reason with explanation )

I want Sahp to be on top as this was the first legal organisation I had joined to gain experience but later on i realised that THE high commands of that term were not reponding to lower ranks. So i will make sure by placing meetings with all lower ranks atleast once in a week so that if i get any complaints about high commands they will get warn and strike i want Sahp on top and the most succesfull organisation

Since i am quite old in the city now , i already have experience as deputy or heads of many orgs , talking specifically, I am the current deputy of LSPD . Therefore i already have an experience that how an organisation is to be lead by a leader and how to effectively guide every member to work together in co-operation so that we can bring our organisation on top with our collective efforts.

There have been a lot of issues about RP not being fully carried out and calling gods to interject when things don’t fully go the way they are expected rather than working with the rest of Leo’s and overcoming the situation and finding a way to work with it instead of giving up and having to have others fix it I want this to be resolved I want Leo’s to find a way to resolve issues without always having to directly have the gods intervene (unless absolutely necessary) and to do this the leader must set an example I will be that leader.

I will follow RP and i will play RP with a my HC team,people who have experience and who know all the city rules they can join in the SAHP. my FTO team will learn them everything, they will train the new people and this people will learn important things from this organization.I will choose SWAT leader too.i will choose the person who have experience who have good communication skills and who can work with a team.so in the SAHP I will invite people who will be active every day and who will work very hard.I hope that if I become the leader of this organization, this organization will be active.** The SAHP Ranking Structure shall follow this:

=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
30 ) Sheriff
29 ) Under Sheriff
28 ) Chief Commander
27 ) Chief of Staff
26 ) Chief Of Department
24 ) Colonels
23 ) Captains
22 ) District Attorney
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
21 ) Lieutenant
20) Supervisor
19 ) Rangers
18 ) Swat
17 ) FTO
16 ) Master Sergeants
15 ) Senior Sergeants
14 ) Sergeants
13 ) Master Corporals
12 ) Senior Corporals
11 ) Corporals
10 ) Senior Trooper III
9 ) Senior Trooper II
8 ) Senior Trooper I
7 ) Trooper III
6 ) Trooper II
5 ) Trooper I
4 ) Cadet
3 ) Trainee
2 ) LOA
1 ) Suspended
++

vchattar

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 17
Time Zone - (GMT+1)
Your ID - 33389

Additional Information

=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
30 ) Sheriff
29 ) Under Sheriff
28 ) Chief Commander
27 ) Chief of Staff
26 ) Chief Of Department
24 ) Colonels
23 ) Captains
22 ) District Attorney
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
21 ) Lieutenant
20) Supervisor
19 ) Rangers
18 ) Swat
17 ) FTO
16 ) Master Sergeants
15 ) Senior Sergeants
14 ) Sergeants
13 ) Master Corporals
12 ) Senior Corporals
11 ) Corporals
10 ) Senior Trooper III
9 ) Senior Trooper II
8 ) Senior Trooper I
7 ) Trooper III
6 ) Trooper II
5 ) Trooper I
4 ) Cadet
3 ) Trainee
2 ) LOA
1 ) Suspended
Best Leader +

amit kumar

Player
Player
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom