Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

albaash420

Player
Player
Leader of SAHP| Ivan Malik

Information

1. Your name IRL:
-> Asim Mahmood

2. Your age:
-> 32

3. Time zone:
->
GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day:
-> 10-11
hours week / 11-hours weekend
5. Your Discord:
->
awakendevil
6. Your Nickname:
-> Ivan

7. Your ID:
-> 34320

1. I am applying to be the leader of SAHP

2. I have a deep passion for law enforcement and believe that I can make a positive impact in this organization. I have previously held leadership positions in other organizations, such as the National Guard and a successful gang, and have gained valuable experience in managing a team and making critical decisions under pressure.
I am particularly drawn to SAHP because of its commitment to upholding the law and protecting the citizens of San Andreas. I believe that my leadership skills and experience, combined with my dedication to the organization's mission, make me well-suited to take on this role.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.
To improve the roleplay level in SAHP, I would suggest the following:
Encourage all members to fully immerse themselves in their roles and abide by the laws and regulations of San Andreas. This means using appropriate commands, such as /me, /do, and /try, to enhance the roleplay experience.

Foster a culture of professionalism and respect among all members, both in-game and out-of-game. This includes treating fellow officers and community members with respect and courtesy at all times.

Provide regular training and development opportunities for members, both in terms of in-game skills and real-life leadership and communication skills. This will help to ensure that all members are equipped to perform their roles to the best of their ability and contribute to the overall success of the organization.

Encourage community involvement and outreach, such as hosting events and interacting with members of the public in a positive and engaging manner. This will help to build positive relationships and increase the visibility and reputation of SAHP within the wider San Andreas community.
Overall, I believe that by focusing on professionalism, training, and community outreach, we can elevate the roleplay level in SAHP and create a more engaging and rewarding experience for all members.

My experience
1 : GOV | Deputy Governor
2: FIB HOD OF HR
3: SAHP: Cheif of staff x3
NG: Captain

Thank you spending your time on reading my application. ❤️

winz kagenou

Player
Player
Leader of SAHP| Ivan Malik

Information

1. Your name IRL:
-> Asim Mahmood

2. Your age:
-> 32

3. Time zone:
->
GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day:
-> 10-11
hours week / 11-hours weekend
5. Your Discord:
->
awakendevil
6. Your Nickname:
-> Ivan

7. Your ID:
-> 34320

1. I am applying to be the leader of SAHP

2. I have a deep passion for law enforcement and believe that I can make a positive impact in this organization. I have previously held leadership positions in other organizations, such as the National Guard and a successful gang, and have gained valuable experience in managing a team and making critical decisions under pressure.
I am particularly drawn to SAHP because of its commitment to upholding the law and protecting the citizens of San Andreas. I believe that my leadership skills and experience, combined with my dedication to the organization's mission, make me well-suited to take on this role.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.
To improve the roleplay level in SAHP, I would suggest the following:
Encourage all members to fully immerse themselves in their roles and abide by the laws and regulations of San Andreas. This means using appropriate commands, such as /me, /do, and /try, to enhance the roleplay experience.

Foster a culture of professionalism and respect among all members, both in-game and out-of-game. This includes treating fellow officers and community members with respect and courtesy at all times.

Provide regular training and development opportunities for members, both in terms of in-game skills and real-life leadership and communication skills. This will help to ensure that all members are equipped to perform their roles to the best of their ability and contribute to the overall success of the organization.

Encourage community involvement and outreach, such as hosting events and interacting with members of the public in a positive and engaging manner. This will help to build positive relationships and increase the visibility and reputation of SAHP within the wider San Andreas community.
Overall, I believe that by focusing on professionalism, training, and community outreach, we can elevate the roleplay level in SAHP and create a more engaging and rewarding experience for all members.

My experience
1 : GOV | Deputy Governor
2: FIB HOD OF HR
3: SAHP: Cheif of staff x3
NG: Captain

Thank you spending your time on reading my application. ❤️
+1 Would recommend him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom