Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daisy Royall
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jun 12, 2023
Time
00:00:00
Proofs
xx

Daisy Royall

Player
Player
Dear Bobby and Floki,

I hope this letter finds you both in good health and high spirits. I am writing to humbly request your consideration for reinstatement into the admin team at [EN3 Admin Team]. I understand that my previous actions led to my removal from the team, and I deeply regret the consequences of my actions.

Firstly, I want to express my sincere apologies for my behavior that resulted in my removal from the admin team. I take full responsibility for my actions and have realized the impact it had on the team and its overall functioning. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will not repeat the same mistakes in the future.

During my time away from the admin team, I have reflected upon my actions and recognized the importance of professionalism and diligence in carrying out my responsibilities. I understand the significance of adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by the organization and ensuring a positive and inclusive environment for all team members.

I also acknowledge that I received three warnings from Adham, which further emphasized the severity of my actions. I have taken this feedback seriously and have made a commitment to personal growth and improvement. I understand that my actions not only affected my own reputation but also had an impact on the trust and confidence the team had in me.

I would like to address Sylvia's rejection of my previous application, where she stated that I was not fit for the admin team due to my previous removal. I understand her concern and the need for her to prioritize the stability and integrity of the team. However, I genuinely believe that I have learned from my mistakes and will approach my responsibilities with a renewed sense of commitment and professionalism.

I assure you that if given the opportunity, I will be more careful and vigilant while working as an admin. I am confident in my ability to contribute positively to the team's goals and objectives. I have developed a stronger understanding of the importance of effective communication, teamwork, and maintaining a respectful and supportive work environment.

I genuinely hope that you will consider my request for reinstatement into the admin team. I am eager to prove myself and regain the trust and confidence of the team and the organization. I am fully committed to upholding the values and principles of [EN3 Admin Team] and to contributing to its success.

Thank you for considering my request. I am grateful for the time and attention you have given to this matter. I eagerly await a positive response from both of you and the opportunity to make amends and reintegrate into the admin team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom