Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Family Name: Glory
Family Owner: Eray Black | 27212
Family House Number: 1144
Family Owner Discord: Eqps#9999
Family Owner Forum Link: Eray Black

-----------------------

Family Backstory:
Eray had always dreamed of leaving his small town and making a name for himself in the big city. So, when he turned 19, he packed his bags and moved to Los Santos. At first, Eray struggled to find his footing in the unfamiliar city. He worked odd jobs and lived in a rundown apartment building. But he never gave up on his dream of becoming someone important. One day, Eray met a group of young men who shared his ambitions. They quickly became friends and started to talk about forming a family. They wanted to create a family of their own, a brotherhood that would take care of each other and make a name for themselves in the city. Eray and his friends started small, selling drugs on street corners and getting into petty fights with rival gangs. But as they gained more members and more power, their ambitions grew. They began to move into more lucrative criminal enterprises, like extortion and robbery. They made a name for themselves in the city, and people began to fear them. Eray was proud of what he had accomplished. He had created a family of his own, and they were respected and feared in the city.

-----------------------

Family Goals:
- Be a well known top 10 family.
- Bringing new people into the family and accustoming them to this city.
- Participate as a family in all events we can attend.
- Making the family garage better over time.

-----------------------

Family Rules:
- All city rules apply to our family and must be followed.
- Everyone should respect each other.
- Everyone who has time should attend family events.

-----------------------

Family Ranks:

8 I Leader
(The leader of the family.)

8 I Queen
(The most authoritative person after the leader.)

7 I Co-Leader
(Deputy.)

6 I Kurucu
(The authorized person who helps in the family management and checks whether the family rules are followed.)

5 I Yonetici
(The person who is responsible for the events we attend as a family and is responsible for the ranks of the family members.)

4 I Yetkili
(Person responsible for welcoming new friends into the family and taking care of new friends.)

3 I Moderator
(Persons responsible for attending all events.)

2 I Uye
(People we know who spent time with us for a while after joining our family.)

1 I Newbie
(People who have just joined our family.)

-----------------------

Family Logo:

-----------------------

Family Outfit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom