Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID

Tomb Stone

Artist
Player
First 253439 Wants to punch me because of what i said, he meant to do it too, as you see he puts his gun away, walks towards me and punches, then takes gun back out. Then 1635 and 253439 starts shooting killing everybody around who isnt with them. They are constantly provoking, everyday they do this nonsense.

flow on top

Player
Player
lmao id 32576 give us demands you can here him saying 5 seconds to leave we were not provoking we did not say anything all i did was punch you once by accident if i was random punching i would've continued to punch it was just once by accident and 100% not rdm read the rules

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
lmao id 32576 give us demands you can here him saying 5 seconds to leave we were not provoking we did not say anything all i did was punch you once by accident if i was random punching i would've continued to punch it was just once by accident and 100% not rdm read the rules
What were you doing in the house? You provoke all day

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
First 253439 Wants to punch me because of what i said, he meant to do it too, as you see he puts his gun away, walks towards me and punches, then takes gun back out. Then 1635 and 253439 starts shooting killing everybody around who isnt with them. They are constantly provoking, everyday they do this nonsense.
270898 already punished for what you reported but James Armani gave demands he was just outta your voice area lmao

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
ay i just came there to arrest the PD officer Ray chi but i guess he's on vacation
Youre so funny Miki Goku u should arrest urself buddy with the type of family you have i think thy should be worry abouy u :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom