Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quin_Claire
Administrators nickname
Dray Ottoman
Date
Jun 13, 2023
Time
18:10
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/402226/#post-1465432

AshutoshDas248

Most Experienced RolePlayer.
Player
I hope this appeal finds you in good health. I am writing to appeal for the lifting of the ban imposed on my account. I understand that the ban was enforced due to my inability to record my point of view (POV) during gameplay sessions. I sincerely apologize for this oversight and would like to provide an explanation for the circumstances that led to this unfortunate situation.

As an enthusiastic player , I have always admired the immersive role-playing experience provided by the Grand RP Server. I have been an active member of the server community for a considerable period, enjoying the interactions and collaborations with other players. However, I encountered an unexpected obstacle that prevented me from recording my POV during gameplay.

Regrettably, my current laptop specifications are not sufficient to handle the demanding requirements of both gameplay and recording simultaneously. Despite my best efforts to optimize the settings, I found that recording gameplay severely impacted the performance of my laptop, causing significant lag and frame rate drops. As a result, my gaming experience was severely compromised.

Understanding the importance of recording POV for server integrity, I refrained from engaging in situations that might have required evidence from my perspective. This was a conscious decision made in the interest of maintaining fairness and transparency within the community. However, I now realize that this decision inadvertently violated the server rules and undermined the objective of the Grand RP Server.

I sincerely apologize for my actions and acknowledge that they were in breach of the server rules. I assure you that this was never my intention, and I am committed to rectifying the situation. I am willing to invest in upgrading my laptop to meet the necessary specifications that would allow me to record my POV without compromising gameplay performance.

I kindly request you to reconsider my ban and grant me another chance to be an active member of the Grand RP Server. I assure you that I will abide by the server rules, including the requirement to record my POV, once I have the necessary hardware capabilities. I deeply value the role-playing experience and the connections I have made within the server community, and I genuinely regret any inconvenience or disruption caused by my inability to fulfill the recording requirement.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I sincerely hope that you can understand the circumstances that led to this unfortunate situation and grant me the opportunity to continue my journey within the Grand RP Server. If there is any additional information or steps I can take to demonstrate my commitment to abiding by the server rules, please do not hesitate to let me know.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and eagerly await a favorable response. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I am genuinely committed to rectifying the situation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Quin Claire

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Gave you a chance before and you still decided to break Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom