Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adir Millionaire
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Jan 19, 2022
Time
16:49
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2g3h5d

lackofwisdom

Player
Player
I have stated that I have sold the items for a gang member that asked for help when I said check logs I meants check the user trnsaction logs between 8:15 to 8:17 to see the id of the player I have given the money rather then the gang logs as I said i did not know what these items where destined for and I am sorry for any discomfort but other then giving him the money that I have gotten from these item and even double it for the sake of the confusion since I cant rob houses as a legal and since it got approved that I will give him back the equivalent of the items i ask you to please check the user transaction logs to check who was the guy that wanted me to do it as well as reconsider the punishment for helping a random, Never again.
With Thanks in advanced.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
you sold the items without leader's permission, rejected​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom