Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu Schmidt
Administrators nickname
Denis Xozis
Date
Jun 9, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/pJwpcxj

Abu Schmidt

Player
Player
Auf Deutsch:

Hallo Mazhor, Vincent Xozis

Mein 2 Account (ID: 9806) wurde am 09.06.2023 von Denis Xozis gebannt, wegen der Allg Regel 1.1 , auch schonmal von jackson Clark ( ID:96576 2 Account )
( Reviewed - @Mazhor Unban Appeal for 1.1 I ID:96576 )
Mein 1 Account wurde gehackt auch wahrscheinlich mein 2ter Account (ID 98086) , Der Account von Mein Freund (Abu Anta ) habe aber leider die Id vergessen. Er wurde auch von dem Typen gehackt im Jahr 2022. Ich habe auch Forum tickets gemacht, auch IC und mir wurde erzählt, das mein 2 Account im Jahr 2022 geshared wurde, vermute das war auch der hacker. Mein Main Account
( ID: 96576 ) wurde gewiped und eigentlich war schon alles abgeklärt, und ALLE wurden sanktioniert.
Wollte mich einloggen in mein 2 Account um meine Admin-Strafe abzusitzen und sah das ich perma gebannt wurde, deswegen schreibe ich ja auch das Forum-Ticket.
Ich bitte um verzeihung aber ich wusste wirklich nichts davon Grand macht mir auch rießig Spaß auch wenn man manchmal echt scheiße baut.

Auf English:

Hi Mazhor, Vincent Xozis

My 2nd account (ID: 9806) was banned by Denis Xozis on 06/09/2023, because of the general rule 1.1, also by Jackson Clark (ID:96576 2nd account)
(Reviewed - @Mazhor Unban Appeal for 1.1 I ID:96576)
My 1st account was hacked also probably my 2nd account (ID 98086) , My friend ( Anta Abu ) I forget the ID from him account he was also hacked by the guy in 2022. I also made forum tickets, IC too and I was told that my 2nd Account was shared in 2022, suspected that was also the hacker.
my main account ( ID: 96576 ) was deleted and actually everything was clarified and ALL were sanctioned. Wanted to log into my 2nd account to serve my admin penalty and saw that I was banned perma, that's why I'm writing the forum ticket. I beg your pardon, but I really didn't know about it. Grand is also a lot of fun for me, even if sometimes you screw up really badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom