Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adir Millionaire
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Jan 19, 2022
Time
18:28
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2g3h5d

lackofwisdom

Player
Player
I haven been and always have been staying at the black market selling my stuff to others im also known to be a helpful person who actually cares about others hardships i can clearly see how this could look but i have gotten a high rank in vagos that proved me to have power to take stuff which is an approval i could give someone a rank to take stuff from trunks and when he does take stuff i could exile him and make a forum post to get him banned while clearly im not trying to solve the situation? its the definiton of a set up, putting that aside. it is a fact i transferred money to a player after i sold it proving i intented on helping and even if i did not know what the items where intented for i was and still am willing to help in any way to solve it i cant but feel like this is a setup meant for me for reasons i have no clue about i spent a good couple of thousands of dollars on city 1 and city 2 i come solely to rp and create a community that wants to rp with me i do not understand why even after i am hearing the other side and am willing to help him solve it why would i get banned for 60 days as if im such a menace to the community that i need to be dealt with in such manners.
Ive set in black market and sold my stuff like always people came and asked me to help them sell stuff from a car and afterwards i kept on with my life got a better offer to join ballas joined ballas since vagos isnt my cup of tea and a coupel days later i fidn out that im being accused of stealing when i well know that i gave that money to a guy i simply do not know if id do knwo id give his id but i do not know who it was the only thing i can put my finger on is that he was a 4 figure id yet even after im willing to try and solve it out since i have had no clue about what they wanted to do with 20k worth of furniture or any idea about discord logs and anything of that sort since vagos gave me a high rank without explaining what they expect from someone who they gave a high rank i acted out of help towards another player.
I am Asking kindly to check this again, I am asking to please reconsider the situation, i have not meant to harm no one i have had no clue that firniture could be flagged as gang items if it was guns or ammo i wouldnt touch it as i d oknow they are related to gangs i cannot express myself any further then this is one the more goofy situations ive had to deal with.
This is such a small matter to be solved and i has been solved and changed later on for reasons i am not aware of since the facts stayed the same and it got approved that ill give back the items or in this case the amount of money that it sold for or even ill go get him furniture but let me say that i have gained nothing from it i didnt use it for my own personal use i did not take a penny from these items i simpley helped a fellow player that has asked of me to help him in time of need and i accepted it since i am a helpful part of this community and i hope to keep being a helpful part of it.
As such i ask so kindly of you to reconsider the situation check the logs that state i gave the money i got from the furniture away to the guy who asked me to help him and hopefuly in the fututre dont give a high rank to someone without explaining to him what the ordeals are since it could make situations as such.
Would like the chieff administration to check this out.
its just 20,000 did not relate any kind of importancy to it. what Can i do In order to try and make ammends for something i didnt even know happened but am still willing to solve since clearly the other side just wants to see me get banned? get my cash wiped for the sake of 20,000? losing my business and houses for 20,000? i am really having a hard time trying to understand what is happening is at this time at this point. i spent a lot of money to get what i have real life money to get the businesses houses clothing and everything else. i have no reason to risk it. i wish to find another solution and if at the end of the day the only thing that could be approved on is money wipe to wipe all of my money for the sake of 20000$ that i wanted to pay back triple the amount but it was very clear for any vagos not to interact with me or take money from me while im trying to simply solve this as a human being who made a mistake as hard as it is to accept it ill just accept a money wipe, its just upsetting that its clear im trying to solve it while there is nobody to solve it with, just sit and wait for a punishment for a "crime" that hasnt hurt anyone and could be solved in a matter of seconds.

Ghostt

Player
Player
Please be advised , I personally as the leader have never seen this individual in my gang before. I noticed the activity resulting in the ban after the individual had already stolen the items , sold them , and left the gang. I as the leader had never personally seen this player i the gang , nor have I ever deemed him as a leader or a higher up. I am checking with my deputies , and other recruiters to see exactly who invited this player and when, and to see who increased their rank. Permissions in the gang have since been changed , as well as other players roles in the gang. Multiple people have now lost the ability to recruit and/or rank up because of this. We take this as a serious matter , no matter the cost. Also stated , I keep my warehouses always open, and my cars low rank. This is for the ease of access and the enjoyment of the players in the gang. You have no power just because you can access a trunk. As far as your claim on it being a setup ? You joined the gang on your own regard. You then took the items in question and then left the gang immediately . And then lied about it to admins. You were not kicked or asked to leave. You left as soon as you took the items. As previously stated in another forum , this isn’t the only person to steal from the warehouse. More reports will be filed. Lastly, to be fair , In accordance to General Rule 6.3 it states any action taken to disobey GR 6.3 shall result in a PERMANENT BAN. I would consider yourself lucky as you only received a 60 day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom