Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Barnaby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2023
Time of violation
11:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxCWQmVQUSI

ales

Player
Player
You shot at me first, your POV has it recorded.. BESIDES... you shot at your own guy.. (a cop)

Last edited:

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
You shot at me first, your POV has it recorded.. BESIDES... you shot at your own guy.. (a cop)
They body cam clearly shot me sitting in the car and then you start shooting you, Year my officer shot me in the bag so i though he was a criminal

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
All Off-Topic Comments will be receiving Forum Punishment

ales

Player
Player
I had no intention shooting YOU, I only demonstrated as per the POV you have sent over here. That was me shooting at nothing.

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
I had no intention shooting YOU, I only demonstrated as per the POV you have sent over here. That was me shooting at nothing.
If i had not moved the car you will had hit me, that that with out demand my friend is fail RP. But in the small odd that i might be wrong you are welcome to upload your Body cam of the situation

ales

Player
Player
If i had not moved the car you will had hit me, that that with out demand my friend is fail RP. But in the small odd that i might be wrong you are welcome to upload your Body cam of the situation
I will look into my bodycam and show you that I had no thought of even aiming it at you. Even though in your bodycam it looks like I've been aiming completely somewhere different

ales

Player
Player
I will look into my bodycam and show you that I had no thought of even aiming it at you. Even though in your bodycam it looks like I've been aiming completely somewhere different
I deleted the bodycam footage as it takes like 40 gb per 1 hour of recording, its pretty damn clear that I didnt intend to shoot you. Check your bodycam it's right there.

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 100365 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15
  • (When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom