Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neon Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 7, 2023
Time
GMT+5:30 7:00pm
Proofs
https://imgur.com/O9XckFk

Neon Pluxury

Me or tough? Nah never.
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxury,

A few days ago i was doing screen share in discord in front of many people but i accidently showed a page to them where i write my all acc pass and ids, So that time i didnt knew that but i stopped the screen share as soon as i could have but after few minutes i got a message that someone logged into my Discord account, so i changed my password as soon as i can and tried to log them out but i couldn't so at that exact moment i left all the important servers like Grand RP emails and many more before they could even do anything, cauz i thought they will spam things and they will ban me from the server. After this matter i solved everything changed pass logged them out and increased my acc security but the next day when i tried to join the server again of Grand RP and the Other Organisation emails it was saying i am banned but i clearly remembered they didnt even wrote anything. So i would like to kindly request to you to please unban me from the discord of Grand RP. And i will once again wants to say sorry about my behaviour.
My Discord ID- Neon Pluxury#3690, Neon BluWilliam#8440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom