Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: India
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Dream^Me#2240
6. Your Nickname: SpYdE Badmosh
7. Your ID: 32838

B) . Why do you want of this specific organisation:

1 I believe that my preior experience in SAHP as a chief of division and FIB as elite agent and also Gov as an usss Deputy Director , make me a strong candidate to lead the LSPD. I will focus on increasing the activity of lspd and ensuring that we are always ready to respond to emergencies and situations.

2 I have enough experience that make me lead LSPD and make their departement on top , which makes city better than it was in the past term and also improving officers work and pay them bonuses and let them be motivated to work as LSPD officer .

3 I will also work to establish multiple departments within the LSPD such as HRT human ressources and trainig and IA , etc . ..

C) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organisation:

well to increase the level of roleplay its about how to work in the city and responding to calls for help. The city is the main and only jurisdiction of LSPD and the patrols needs to be increased and it also needs to be improved.

and also working together as one family is necessary to succeed the state of San Andreas free from crime. with SAHP and FIB and GOV against gangs .

I will make sure to improve the RP, the city wouldn’t be what it is today, everyone will respect each other from different organisations, this will make an environment where the word “Toxicity” will be crushed.

Thank you for your concediration

Best Regards,

SpY

UzairRauf

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: India
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Dream^Me#2240
6. Your Nickname: SpYdE Badmosh
7. Your ID: 32838

B) . Why do you want of this specific organisation:

1 I believe that my preior experience in SAHP as a chief of division and FIB as elite agent and also Gov as an usss Deputy Director , make me a strong candidate to lead the LSPD. I will focus on increasing the activity of lspd and ensuring that we are always ready to respond to emergencies and situations.

2 I have enough experience that make me lead LSPD and make their departement on top , which makes city better than it was in the past term and also improving officers work and pay them bonuses and let them be motivated to work as LSPD officer .

3 I will also work to establish multiple departments within the LSPD such as HRT human ressources and trainig and IA , etc . ..

C) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organisation:

well to increase the level of roleplay its about how to work in the city and responding to calls for help. The city is the main and only jurisdiction of LSPD and the patrols needs to be increased and it also needs to be improved.

and also working together as one family is necessary to succeed the state of San Andreas free from crime. with SAHP and FIB and GOV against gangs .

I will make sure to improve the RP, the city wouldn’t be what it is today, everyone will respect each other from different organisations, this will make an environment where the word “Toxicity” will be crushed.

Thank you for your concediration

Best Regards,

SpY
kids can also apply for leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom