Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica white

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL - Jamie Mills
2.Your age - 26
3.Time zone - Server time
4.Average online per day - 8 - 13 Hours a day
5.Your Discord - Jamiemils#7189
6.Your Nickname - Jamie Dior
7.Your ID - 3916

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. I would like to be the of LSPD as I believe I have the experience to uphold and maintain the level of RP that LSPD can do, LSPD has the potential to bring GREAT RP into this server and think I'm the best guy to do so, LSPD has had many great leaders in there time such as Oghi and Chanush who served 2 very successful terms and i believe i can bring a new set of eyes to the ORG where i could impediment new RP and ideas into LSPD.

1. I have been in many ORGS in the past year playing grand, From a Private in NG and Rookie in LSPD and working hard and climbing the ranks, With this i became the LSPD leader in En2 which was a eye opening experience and i made some mistake which i have learnt from and grown from. I believe with this variety of experiences I will be able to adhere to any and all situations and ranks and make it a comfortable experience for all.

1. As i already said i have been playing on Grand RP for a little over a year now constantly putting over 8 hrs a day and investing time to become someone respected in the server, I think leadership is my final milestone in En3 and it would really be valued by me and i would try my utmost hardest to go down as a “Legend” in the eyes of the people

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

In order to improve the RP in LSPD and have a lot of ideas and i believe i have the key to unlock LSPD’s potential, I will be implementing more RP into the generally running for example encouraging are units to do more Proactive policing rather than inactive policing by this i mean trying to get LSPD more involved in the city and the peoples lives and actually preventing crime rather than just, I will also take care of the people's needs.

I would like to explore the idea of including EMS in more RP as there is such a opportunity for them to be involved and to increase RP but has never been used, I will try to impediment them more into hostage situations such as them checking out the hostage ect. And I will include more RP when it comes to the Citizens' needs. For example, if we believe them to have medical problems we will call EMS to carry out exams etc. I will explain more if this is the interview

Last but not least i will introduce more RP and realistic divisions i would add a K9 divisions to impediments the dogs we have as i believe if trained with these correctly it can really increase the RP, I will also add more traffic stops and speed traps into the city where we can seriously make an impact and actually enforce the traffic code

Rank System -
30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. Chief of staff
26. Head of department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. Senior Commander
23. Senior Lieutenant
22. Senior Air Patrol Unit
21. Senior Corporal
20. Senior Private
19. Master Commander
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Master Air Patrol Unit
16. Master Corporal
15. K9 Unit
14. Major Commander
13. Major Lieutenant
12. Major Air Patrol Unit
11. Major Corporal
10. Major Private
9. Junior Commander
8. Junior Lieutenant
7. Junior Air Patrol Unit
6. Junior Corporal
5. Junior Private
4. Officer
3. Trainee
2. On LOA

1. Suspended

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom