Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kalary Broddy
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Jun 16, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1115634110325604444/1119413262124064849/Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2023.06.17_-_02.47.22.77.png

Kalary Broddy

Player
Player
I got banned today because of GR 1.1, I swear nobody else used my account you can check aswell. My social club account used to be on Epic Games and I moved it over to Steam. I have the same IP you can check all the logins I have never let anyone log into my Grand RP account using my login details. I have only given my old Epic Games account which I don't use anymore to my friend and he uses that, but right now I currently use Kalary Broddy on Steam, so I think it is a bug that the game maybe thinks that I still use Epic Games but in reality I use Steam. I hope you take my appeal into consideration and that I get unbanned due to this misunderstanding.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. You have been banned before+ I see that you did share account with this social: ariokiler11,

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Forgot to add that those social belong to you: DanialGaming9384, HAMA-JAff and in total 4 accounts you have+ sharing. Forum will be banned for lying to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom