Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isma Martinez
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jun 18, 2023
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/481217115928395787/1119919784792957048/image.png?width=1231&height=676

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
Hello, I don't understand the reason for my permanent ban due to cheats, less than 4 days ago I had a Pc Check by James Pluxury and Wody which has already done 4 Pc Checks and James Pluxury himself told me when we finished that everything was fine that I could continue playing, right now I was waiting for an event when they gave me the permanent ban for cheats.
I just want them to explain to me what happened, why 4 days ago you tell me that everything is fine and 4 days later they ban me.
Do you think that if I used real cheats I would invest my time and money in this game?
Please think a little before going to the easiest thing that is to listen to people who cry.
As I have said many other times, I have no problem if they check my computer 12 times and they will see that I have nothing. Even if they want, I will put the camera on so they can see my set up, because the truth is that investing time and money is boring. in a game to get permanently banned without having any proof, just for listening to outsiders.
Thank you very much and I hope you understand.
I hope they check my PC and see that I have absolutely nothing.
My Discord: boxerado

rahil_sahil

Player
Player
At :18 you edited video to skip a kill you got why? Was it too suspect?
At 1:50 you start juicing knowing the guy is going away then start aiming your crosshair where he would be to prefire him why? You are uploading cheating pov to try to appeal a cheats ban?
Also somehow you only have 14k then get 20m Maybe you are transfering money to avoid a ban and start a new life?

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
At :18 you edited video to skip a kill you got why? Was it too suspect?
At 1:50 you start juicing knowing the guy is going away then start aiming your crosshair where he would be to prefire him why? You are uploading cheating pov to try to appeal a cheats ban?
Also somehow you only have 14k then get 20m Maybe you are transfering money to avoid a ban and start a new life?
Is it called an auction or have you never had money? xDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom