Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jhon Humor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2023
Time of violation
20:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Leb17Rn-q4U

mert8914

Player
Player
He killed me and sent me to the hospital after leaving the red zone area while leaving the sports area.

I would ask you to do the necessary

Jimmy Jingle

Player
Player
If you ask him for the min before I killed him you can see that I had a reason to kill him, that why he only shows the part were I kill him

mert8914

Player
Player
I think I may have done it for the daily battle pass, I did sports for the daily battle pass, then I ate two bullets on my way out of the sport with the motor, both my registration was not open and I didn't say anything because it was a red zone, but after I left the red zone, I stopped the engine and repressed myself and started my recording.
then you came and shot me and finished me off and sent me to the hospital

mert8914

Player
Player
I made my explanation in detail, if you say you have a reason to shoot, could you take a recording and send it?

mert8914

Player
Player
I was killed for no reason and I opened a forum for it.
I respect the decisions of the people concerned and I believe that they will do what is necessary.

mert8914

Player
Player
I explained in detail what happened. If you have an explanation and record, please share

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Approved

ID 269102 will receive a punishment for MK
I can't give clear decision for RDM, because you didn't upload the 1 minute POV of the situation before you die.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom