Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rachel_Rose
Suspect ID
67807 296726
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2023
Time of violation
21:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZKREMUwRt8s

Willow Blossom

Professional Troublemaker
Player
Everything is in POV. 67807 never demanded me anything and shot me on 2 occasions without any demands.

More proof 296726 was VDMing (same car)

Last edited:

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player
This does not show the entire situation. Players were at our family property and the area just outside of our family property for 10-15 minutes prior. Demands were given multiple times to get off of the property and then I myself gave a demand to them stating "If you come back on our property, you will be shot. Do not come on the property." Players continue to remain in the area and standing around our family property. Then began to shoot at our family members. After these clips that are on the forum they still harassed and Non RP provoked by standing around the property and then coming onto our property by walking and by ramming their vehicles into our family members and also shooting randomly at our family members.

Last edited:

Mrobin

Player
Player
Where does this show her being issued demands lol?
You can see in her own video she is around the corner sitting down (21:31, 2nd video) demands issued at 21:32 and you still being in the area in your 1st video at 21:33. Being that youre in the same fam, im sure your family was aware of demands.

Last edited:

Willow Blossom

Player
I did not speak to your members in any direspectful manner or walk onto your property whatsoever. Wasnt provoking either since no demands were given to me specifically whatsoever while near the area. I didn't pull a gun on any of your fam members, I pulled a gun on a person

Willow Blossom

Player
You can see in her own video she is around the corner sitting down (21:31) and demands issued at 21:32. Being that youre in the same fam, im sure your family was aware of demands.
You can hear in my POV none of my fam members told me demands were issued, nonetheless you never issued me demands. Also, ID 67807 shot me before :34 anyway.

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
You can see in her own video she is around the corner sitting down (21:31) and demands issued at 21:32. Being that youre in the same fam, im sure your family was aware of demands.
full sound in her video if she was told or heard anything you would have heard in the clip.

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Rejected

The POV does not show the full situation. Open another thread with longer POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom