Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ozge PoldeClappa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2023
Time of violation
09:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8WWSSnWK4p0

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
As you can see in the beginning of POV I parked our car in green zone. Then they are hit our car with their car to take out our car to green zone and they steal our car.

N

Negan Smith

Requesting POV from ID 55734 of the car theft
you have 12hours to
provide it​

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
Requesting POV from ID 55734 of the car theft
you have 12hours to
provide it​
check timestamp 3:15 of his pov when i started hijacking the car. At that time the car is not in Greenzone. so i can just steal the car outside the greenzone. And I dont have a pov. i dont record pov of everything i do in the city.

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
I parked our car in GREEN ZONE!!! What are u talking about carla??? How it gone to out of green zone????
check timestamp 3:15 of his pov when i started hijacking the car. At that time the car is not in Greenzone. so i can just steal the car outside the greenzone. And I dont have a pov. i dont record pov of everything i do in the city.

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
bro dam non script gz u new pep ?

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
but the place where i started hijacking car is not green zone.
Can you explain how our car went there? And also can you explain crashing sound of background? Btw if you enter any rp situation (car stealing is a rp situation) you should take pov and you should hold during 48 hours...

N

Negan Smith

Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID55734 will receive a punishment for gz 1.2
Gz1.2 It is forbidden to buy weapons, drugs. Also to kidnapp, rob people and put bags on players head. / Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom