Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
VishwaMaraVillas
Administrators nickname
Hela Juzzo Sam Pluxury
Date
Jun 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/874581388052017163/1120399181043994714/image.png

Eve Ponch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2oC68SXdHQ&t=82s
Player
Dear [Hela Juzzo and Sam Pluxury ], I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent behavior and the disrespect I displayed towards you during our grand role-playing session. I deeply regret my actions and the impact they had on the atmosphere and dynamics of the game. I understand that as an admin, you work hard to create an enjoyable and inclusive environment for all participants. My disrespectful behavior not only violated the spirit of the game but also undermined the efforts you put into organizing and maintaining order. I genuinely apologize for disregarding your authority and for any frustration or inconvenience I caused. I want to assure you that my actions were not a reflection of my true character or intentions. I allowed myself to get carried away in the heat of the moment and failed to exercise the respect and sportsmanship that is expected in such games. It was thoughtless and immature of me to disregard the rules and the role you play as an admin. Moving forward, I am committed to rectifying my behavior and being a more positive and respectful participant in our role-playing sessions. I will make a conscious effort to adhere to the established rules, respect your authority, and treat all participants with the courtesy they deserve. I understand that trust is earned, and I hope to rebuild that trust through my future actions. Once again, I am deeply sorry for my disrespectful behavior and any negative impact it had on the game and our relationship as player and admin. I value the opportunity to be a part of this role-playing community, and I will strive to be a better participant in the future. Thank you for your understanding and for considering my apology. I sincerely hope that we can move past this incident and continue enjoying our role-playing sessions together. Best regards, [Your Name]

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. I do not unban people who insult administration in official discords. Ban is fair+ you had bans before as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom