Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faysal
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: Bangladesh (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: faysalkhan
6. Your Nickname: Faysal Kun
7. Your ID: 150297

Additional information
1) Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1) Hello everyone, I'm here to lead a gang organisation. It seems like Ballas are struggling, and I aim to redeem myself from my past mistakes and use my leadership skills to transform the gang into a positive force. And with my leadership, the gang will become more active and focused on the fights . I am fully ready to run the organisation and rule the world.

2.2) It's crucial for any organization to have exceptional leaders in every aspect, including gangs. Unfortunately, few possess the necessary skills. I refuse to let my gang suffer the same fate.

2.3) Who am I? With a strong work ethic and an unwavering commitment to my tasks, I consistently demonstrate a hardworking nature. My dedication and perseverance shine through as you tackle challenges head-on, never shying away from putting in the effort required to achieve my goals.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

my advice for improving roleplay level in organization is

3.1) Regularly seek feedback from High commands and other gang members regarding to my roleplay performance.

3.2) We will only recruit individuals who will pass the interview and possess the necessary knowledge.

3.3) Our gang will work to enhance our role-playing abilities, setting an example for other gangs to follow suit.

3.4) Breaking rules for fun will result in warnings for the gang.

3.5) I've noticed that genuine role-play is abundant in city services but lacking in gangs. To address this issue, I urge gangs to create more RP circumstances among themselves, such as forming financial or protection pacts and expanding the city's mythology. By engaging in RP together, even non-rule violations can be resolved in an RP setting. I believe that tension between gangs and leaders can become a healthy rivalry through more RP instead of confrontations and board warfare.

My goals for this term are as follows: Achieving 100% turf with my team, maintaining an active gang, participating in all events, and ending the term on a positive note. I will give my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom