Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM, CL, MG | 77587, 90432, 74447, 88819, 106043, 95901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zebaniye Fedorov
Suspect ID
77587, 90432, 74447
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2023
Time of violation
17:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-x7JvTUfJfc

Zebaniye Fedorov

Player
Player
We were going to find a wanted criminal and we came across to these guys they shot us without giving any proper demands and its obvious that they are doing metagaming.
95901 does combat log but it doesnt show in the pov if you chack the logs you will see it.
they all were doing MG they were making a plan of leaving the house and attacking us at the same time.
In the POV I didnt realize that I pressed X twice, grabbed him and released him by the arm. I also said i will release you by my arm.

quick'd

Player
Player
Bruh, it is clearly visible that the video has been edited .
niye gay gibi rengarenk yazıyon amk

to be honest i dont need to provide pov of my crash.
I have prime2 and very clean warn history for like 2-3 months. I can easily delete my warn without issue.

I dont need to lie for a simple warn because lying to administrators worse than getting a ban

Last edited:

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Server Administrator

I have prime2 and very clean warn history for like 2-3 months. I can easily delete my warn without issue.

I dont need to lie for a simple warn because lying to administrators worse than getting a ban
The reason we think it's edited is that you reacted to the crash a second before it actually happened (exactly at 2:10 Waiting for help before dying).
You may not have really cared about saving yourself from the warn, but you certainly cared about saving what you were carrying from being confiscated.

quick'd

Player
Player
The reason we think it's edited is that you reacted to the crash a second before it actually happened (exactly at 2:10 Waiting for help before dying).
You may not have really cared about saving yourself from the warn, but you certainly cared about saving what you were carrying from being confiscated.
i dont think you know which one is my sound.

Im the one saying profanity.
My friends tells "lan".

I literally react like 1 sec later. Also my friends tells lan cuz the young guy fighting died so they both together said "lan".

If the pov was cropped you shouldnt be hearing them together

Last edited:

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Server Administrator
And gun fight you drag the aram hahhahahahah
He didn't deny that! the video is self-explanatory we all saw what happened, it was clearly a misclick that could happen to any Leo in the same situation when they get backstabbed.

quick'd

Player
Player
He didn't deny that! the video is self-explanatory we all saw what happened, it was clearly a misclick that could happen to any Leo in the same situation when they get backstabbed.
yeah, when same thing happened Berat Vagowski was able to uncuff the guy. Still his fault, still can be punishable if admins accept it.

Doing accidentally doesnt make it legal/unpunishable.

quick'd

Player
Player
bro call the admins for answering forums, i dont think calling ur org leader for simple rdm forum isnt enough

N

Negan Smith

Requesting ID 77587 POV of the situation
You have 12 hours to provide it.

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player

sana ayak uyduruyorum yavrum kaktüs kafalim benim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom