Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonis

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Triyon Sengupta
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ADONIS#9045
6. Your Nickname: Adonis Oberoi
7. Your ID: 33272

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

As a candidate for the EMS leadership position, one of my key objectives is to enhance the roleplay (RP) experience within our organization. I am fully committed to implementing measures that will not only improve RP interactions within EMS but also foster positive collaborations with other organizations.

To achieve this, I will prioritize building strong RP connections with all other organizations. By establishing open lines of communication and promoting dialogue, we can enhance coordination during emergencies, facilitate smoother RP interactions, and create a more immersive experience for all participants. I firmly believe that strong RP partnerships will benefit not only our organization but also the broader RP community as a whole.

Furthermore, I recognize the importance of actively participating in global events with the entire EMS team. By attending these gatherings, we can stay up-to-date with the latest RP trends, share knowledge, and forge alliances with other groups. This collective engagement will not only strengthen our ties within the RP community but also provide valuable opportunities for learning and growth.

Equally vital is the implementation of comprehensive training programs for new employees to mitigate RP mistakes. I understand that RP accuracy and consistency are paramount in emergency scenarios. By providing thorough and ongoing training, we can equip our team members with the necessary skills and knowledge to navigate RP situations effectively. This commitment to training will ensure that our employees are well-prepared to provide high-quality RP experiences that are immersive, realistic, and professional.

In summary, my leadership agenda for EMS includes prioritizing strong RP connections with other organizations, actively participating in global events, and implementing robust training programs to prevent RP mistakes. By focusing on these areas, we can elevate the RP standards within EMS and contribute positively to the broader RP community. Thank you for considering my candidacy, and I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to lead EMS toward a more immersive and enriching RP experience for all.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

More Night Shift Employees: I will prioritize hiring more night shift employees to ensure 24/7 coverage for emergency medical services. This will guarantee a swift and efficient response to emergencies at any time, demonstrating our commitment to the community we serve.

Better RP between all the Organizations: I will enhance RP with other organizations through improved communication and collaboration. By fostering strong connections, we can create a more immersive and coordinated RP experience, benefiting the entire RP community.

Better training for Freshers: I am dedicated to providing better training for our new employees. By implementing comprehensive training programs, we will equip freshers with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their roles, while minimizing RP mistakes.

--Rank System--

30. Chief of EMS (Chief)
29. Deputy Chief (DC)
28. Division Chief (COS)
27. Chief of Employment (COE)
26. Head Of Division (HOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
25. Dean of Division (DHOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
24. Employment Assistant (EA)
------------------------------------------------------------ ↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑ ------------------------------------------------------------
23. Lead Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
21. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Lead Surgeon (HS)
18. Lead Paramedic (GS)
17. Surgeon (HS)
16. Paramedic (GS)
15. Asst. Surgeon (HS)
14. Asst. Paramedic (GS)
13. EMT (GS)
12. Doctor (HS)
11. Physicians Asst. (Labtech)
10. Nurse (HS)
9. Junior EMT (GS)