Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeki Cruise

EMS ON TOP
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL
Nezeel sonani
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
6-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord
Nezeel
6. Your Nickname
ZEKI Cruise
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
i have been experience from last 2 to 3 months in ems so i know all the basics of ems and right now my rank in ems is Division Chief of training and i am dam sure that if i will be the leader of ems than i will going to do best org and best roleplay from the ems and i am going to do so many changes and giving best services in the city and i will going to do my best and i will going to encourage to all the people to join ems and and this tearm is going to best tearm in the history of the ems and i am going to do all the event and we are going to attend all the events and all the hostage situation and all other situation.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
:- 1. As a Chief, I would maintain a tight eye on our FTOs and ensure that every trainee is trained to the highest standard possible since it is much simpler to learn something well and retain it that way than to learn it incorrectly and then have to learn it again. The most crucial aspect should be training new employees right away. I like high quality over low quantity.

2. Even during the night shift, there was never a staffing shortage thanks to the frequent announcement of job openings over Discord and State wave. Medical supplies would also be continuously produced and delivered, not just to Central Hospital but to all other orgs as well.

3. Because I really believe that there is a large desire to create more fun EMS outside of the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or the medic who picks you up from the side of the road, as the Chief of this organisation, I will be hosting events once a week to create some fun environment.

4. Because of the severe staffing shortage at the SH Hospital and during the night shift, I would once more raise the bonuses for these positions in an effort to boost employee morale.

5. I have a lot of ideas for the surgery segment, and I'll do my best RP while performing the procedure. I'll also give FTOs one more training session on how to perform surgery properly.

--Rank System--
30. Chief of EMS (Chief)
29. Deputy Chief (DC)
28. Division Chief (COS)
27. Chief of Employment (COE)
26. Head Of Division (HOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
25. Dean of Division (DHOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
24. Employment Assistant (EA)
------------------------------------------------------------ ↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑ ------------------------------------------------------------
23. Lead Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
21. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Lead Surgeon (HS)
18. Lead Paramedic (GS)
17. Surgeon (HS)
16. Paramedic (GS)
15. Asst. Surgeon (HS)
14. Asst. Paramedic (GS)
13. EMT (GS)
12. Doctor (HS)
11. Physicians Asst. (Labtech)
10. Nurse (HS)
9. Junior EMT (GS)