Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Kushal Shukla
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: kushalshukla
6. Your Nickname: Kushal Northx

7. Your Id: 467

Additional information

1. LEADER OF EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-> I want to be the leader of EMS because i had a good experience in EMS from trainee to HC. I Joined EMS before 2-3 Months and gained a lot of experience in EMS as being Deputy Chief in Shantanu's term.

-> Also, I have seen lobbies are not being covered in morning time so i will recruit more staff of morning time (2:00 to 9:00), This is the time when i personally Noticed the lack of Staff so I will recruit staff as per this specific time zone.

-> I will Give Proper Promotion to the guys who are working hard for EMS and covering the lobbies and also i will increase the bonus for sh so sh will not be EMPTY.

-> I have my Fam guys who are ready to support me in EMS if i will be the chief and also my some of the friends are ready for the help.

-> I will not be bias for the people
I know. I will be the same For Every Employee in terms of Bonus and Promotion.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
-> More ARD team members will be added to revive patients outside of the city or in areas where the ambulance cannot reach.

-> I would like to make the change in the current training regimen of new employees by hiring more FTO's and making sure a new employee gets to starts his training in a day or two after his joining.

-> I want to improve communication between employees and the High Command. Many employees are afraid to approach the High Command. Therefore, I want to ensure that every High Command can reach out to employees when needed and help them out.

-> I will ensure the HC's Rank doesn't misuse powers their powers and take advantage.

-> I will make sure will be doing Regular Checkups of other orgs and also EMS. It will maintain and increase the Rp.

4.Departments If I will Be the Chief
  • HS Department
  • GS Department
  • AS Department
  • Labtech Department
  • Department of Internal Affairs
5. Rank System

->HC RANKINGS <-
30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Division Chief
27-Chief of Employment
26- Chief of Internal Affairs
25-Head of division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech)
24-Dean of division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech)

23-Employment Assistant

-> EMPLOYEE RANKINGS <-
22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee 1
1-Fresher

Joker Northx

Player
Player
The Best Upcoming Leader Of EMS ... He has done so much Hard work in EMS He should definetly get it.

shubham31

Player
Player
Best Upcoming leader of ems. He has truly har work in ems as a deputy. We can see this guy as a leader.

Lahari Reddie

Player
Player
On consideration

You have been selected for EMS interview!

The interview will take place Thursday 22/06/2023 at 14:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Contact Me "Laharika Reddy#1123" or darshannn for any questions about interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom