Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miloo Mage
Administrators nickname
Bob Ivanov
Date
Jun 20, 2023
Time
21:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/orpKMsk

Potato8676

Player
Player
Sir, I hereby admit that I had a misconception regarding general rule 1.7 where is says I cannot exceed the transaction more than 5 million per day. If I knew that I would have carried out the transaction VIA family balance. I rectified my mistake by speaking to some old friends and our respective admin Bob Ivanov. I sincerely apologise for such negligence and I respect all the city rules and regulations. Due to this ban I am going to lose my hard earned properties which took me a lot of time to grind to be honest. Therefore, I humbly request you to reduce or unban me and take my situation under consideration.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if yules are not clear you can always ask admins to clarify them to you
But what exactly is not clear in this

1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom