Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected BAN APPEAL STAKLING / MISUSING POWERS | Lebron Pluxury & Sam Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Likhitha Reddy

Blocked
Blocked
unknown.png
After verified some ids he said this

Likhitha Reddy

Blocked
Blocked
I working as admin i havent mis use of my powers and i havent stalking women . For furthur clarification who i stalk with them sir u can confirm from them i was helping ems that they are getting abuse i have done nothing wrong. Above proofs are submited from player those are evidence regarding stalking and harassment I dont have any warning till yesterday as an admin without warning i got permanent blocked for not valid point that i didnt stalked or harassment

if a player transfer more than 5 mil he needs to get blocked as rules but they got admin warn but i havent got warning

here is the one more evidence when i seen morning i was blocked for 90 days
but now its says permanent blocked for stalking/misuseing

i was taking reports so i use to teleport to players more and i caring ems harassment issue in lobbies so i teleported back if that feels misuse i think its not correct

i was worked as admin from server 2 starting no admin warns to me till now
i dont wanna feel that i was doing wrong because i know i havent done wrong

the players in evidence is from players who mentioned by lebron in yesterday in admin call

those are evidence regarding stalking or harassment that i havent been like that with them

as admin i know how to be as part take place in working till my experience of admin i was not faced any warning from HC admins

no one faced problem with me till now in city

i assure that as i posted evidence those are friends from server 1 its stays bond long till now

REQUESTING TO CONSIDER THIS POINT AS I HAVENT STALKED WITH PLAYERS / MISUSING POWERS

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. I want to express my opinion regarding this issue. Regarding the screenshot which you attached here after 10 minutes I told you that I still have to verify with other ids of women which you teleported to. Please do not crop the conversation. Your ban was changed to permanent as this is a very serious violation as apart from harrasment you were abusing power.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
After reviewing a POV where you were threatening girl that you will kill her, just because Lebron asked her about you and she told everything what you did. Forum account got blocked as well. Everyone who disliked Lebron's comment I just wanna wish you and your family never get in same situation like this girl was crying in discord, because he threatens her.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom