Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ZephyrTate
Administrators nickname
Naveed Stark
Date
Jun 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
no proofs because i was not recording

Zephyr Tate

Player
Player
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with a recent incident that occurred while I was participating in EN3 Server/Gtagrandrp on 6/19/23. During my time on the server, I encountered an unfair and unjustifiable warning for Fear RP, which I believe was issued to me by an administrator without proper grounds or investigation.
To provide some context, I had briefly stepped away from my keyboard, momentarily being AFK (Away From Keyboard), when this incident took place. Upon my return, I was surprised to find a Fear RP warning against my character. This warning came as a shock to me as I had not engaged in any actions or behaviors that could be considered a violation of the Fear RP rule.
I must emphasize that I have always been an enthusiastic and responsible participant on the server. I take pride in adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by the administration, and I have never received any warnings or infractions prior to this incident. Therefore, it is particularly disheartening to be reprimanded unjustly, especially when I was not even present to defend myself against the allegations made.
I kindly request that you thoroughly review the circumstances surrounding the issuing of this warning. I believe it is necessary to investigate the situation impartially and provide me with an opportunity to present my side of the story. As a member of this community, I believe in the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all participants, and unjust warnings undermine the trust and integrity of the server.
I would appreciate it if you could reconsider this warning and, if found to be unjustified, remove it from my record. Additionally, I encourage you to review the procedures followed by the administrator in question, ensuring that such incidents do not occur in the future. Transparency and accountability are key in maintaining a healthy community where all players can enjoy their experiences without undue interference.
I look forward to a prompt response and resolution to this matter. Should you require any further information or clarification regarding this incident, please do not hesitate to contact me at the provided email address . I hope that together we can address this issue and maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all participants.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Zephyr Tate

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom