Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lamar_TheKing
Administrators nickname
Pablo_Schmidt
Date
Jun 20, 2023
Time
5:40 PM GMT+3
Proofs
https://imgur.com/X9oN9aR

Lamar King

Player
Player
Hello I assume we have had a misunderstanding I don't want to sound disrespectful I have all my respect to the admins but first off I did not see a tread posted against me so how you ban me I don't really know and second off you might assume that I just take bullets and guns and just leave the org to save them but that wasn't it I had an offer to join sahp before even I joined vagos I wanted to check them out and then I decided to take my friend up on the deal and join sahp and that's why I assume you think I just leave and keep the gun an it wasn't like that and I am really sorry for the misunderstanding ( And idk if I really could access the warehouse bcz there is one part that I can't even access ) If can I would like the removal of the ban or a lighter sentence thank you for reading.

And Sam Pluxury I am not lying you can ask Yip Man he invited me to join sahp I just take up on the deal it was way before I joined vagos

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You tried to sell ammunition on market which you stole from org warehouse​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom