Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Corruption No Bio + TRY Abuse + Combat Log + RP Avoid | ID 670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Poppy Lasombra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 21, 2022
Time of violation
9:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hdAjvtuDPgw

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
[VIDEO PROOF 1 from FIB Officers]

SITUATION. ID 670 was caught committing theft of data and espionage against the Government and was Arrested. While in transit to the DOC in the FIB helicopter, they confessed to the crime and then Combat Logged

[VIDEO PROOF 2 from ARREST] Lord Ponch ID 670 Espionage and Treason V2

CONTEXT. I caught them inside the Governors Office, attempting to RPly steal GOV data using the /TRY commands. They failed twice, then tried a third time where they succeeded but which is not permitted [General Rules of Play 6.1]. You may only use the TRY Commands 2 times, not 3. Punishment for this is not stated on Rule 6.1.

ESPIONAGE. The Penalties under Law for 4.4.1 Espionage require that they be Blacklisted from all State Orgs for a period of 30-Days, which has been done by the Governor Mac Blu after reviewing the Bodycam Evidence of the Crime(s).

CORRUPTION. Further to this their actions were Corruption without an official BIO. [Breaking General Rule of Play 6.4] WARN

COMBAT LOG/RP-AVOID. They were in cuffs and so would end up in DOC when they return to the City, however in doing this the Criminal Charges could not be processed and actions could not be taken IC. Also no contact was made OOC (Discord) that they would continue the RP when they arrived back in the City. This is a situation of RP-Avoidance (General Rule 6.2 WARN) if proof of a Windows Log cannot be provided. It is only due to the alert we had out that when they arrived back that we were able to FORCE them to continue the RP in the DOC and required us to call out FIB Officers a second time for this matter but again the RP was already broken due to being in jail already.

TREASON. The Charge of Treason would, if it existed in State Law, be a valid case here due to the number of possible violations of the Law AND the Rules of the City.

2.17.7 Brandishing a Firearm (Aiming a gun at me 3 times in the Capitol Gardens which is also a Green Zone), 3.9.1 Corruption, 3.12 Disclose of State Secrets, 4.4.1 Espionage (stealing/attempting to steal government data), 3.5 Obstruction of Justice OR 5.5 Perjury (false claims as to what they were doing while arrested), 4.7 Conduct Unbecoming for many Professional Ethics Violations (5, 7,8, 11,12, 13)

There at at least 2 WARN Rulebreaks in this report, in addition to the other punishments.

NOTE: My weapon take out/put away was bugged as I commented. I tried to switch out the weapon but I did not actually put it away before cuffing them. This is an issue I often have when taking out, putting away or switching weapons (mouse wheel or config defective). If the Admins feel that I deserve a punishment for Powergaming (cuffing with a weapon out) I accept it due to the importance of this Report.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Hello,
After reviewing the report I have decided to Accept this report
ID 670 will be punished for General Rules 6.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom