Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kalary Broddy
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Jun 17, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5uJvIqA

Kalary Broddy

Player
Player
Dear Lebron, all of the following I have written is the truth from the bottom of my heart and I hope you can understand it. I ask sincerely for you to read my appeal thoroughly and if there is anything which is not understood I will explain it. I believe there has been a misunderstanding with my Ban situation, as you told me that you believe I am lying, I can promise you that I wouldn't lie on such a situation. The truth of what actually happened and why there are so many accounts you believe are mine, is because I shared my Epic Games account with my closest friends (3 friends in total, I did NOT share my GrandRP account whatsoever with any one of them, they all made their own GrandRP accounts using my Epic Games) who you also banned (This is because I own 2 copies of GTA V, one of them which was on my Epic Games account and the 2nd newer account was on Steam, I then later moved to using Steam instead of Epic Games, and because I had 2 copies of GTA V I wanted to share the spare account to my closest friends (3 People) and I used my new Steam account for myself.) After I gave them my Epic Games account, in total 4 accounts like you said were banned including me. I am a new player in Grand RP and I didn't know that sharing a previous extra Epic Games account could lead to a punishment, I promise you it won't happen again. I have looked over the rule and my experienced GrandRP friends explained to me what I did was wrong and I should've told an Admin beforehand. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for what I did, it won't happen again. My ID is 101832 and the rest were my friends, not me. Thank you a lot for reading this, I am truly sorry again for what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom