Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nezar Wolfy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2023
Time of violation
13:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqlfTMvL0H8

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
Hello dear admin. I know most of you consider "Mother fucker" a slang. Well it depends on where the person is from + if this been mentioned 1 or 2 time in the speech context not saying it like many times and be from a culture that considered it as parents insult. He was abusing it and calling everyone with it which make the word not a slang anymore.

Even when we told him god is watching he said he he said "I don't not give a fuck who ever is watching is motherfucker" which shall be also be admin disrespect this is in 2:41 in the POV.

For fear rp he ran away from many officers with gun pointed at him.

UB he was talking when he was dead.

Provoking is in all the pov as you can see.

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
Hello dear admin. I know most of you consider "Mother fucker" a slang. Well it depends on where the person is from + if this been mentioned 1 or 2 time in the speech context not saying it like many times and be from a culture that considered it as parents insult. He was abusing it and calling everyone with it which make the word not a slang anymore.

Even when we told him god is watching he said he he said "I don't not give a fuck who ever is watching is motherfucker" which shall be also be admin disrespect this is in 2:41 in the POV.

hahaha lol go cry mf is a slang haha

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player

Bro i don't care from which culture you belong and what's your background you done wrong with me I say u guys and hahaha cry more😂😂

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
You guys takes it more ooc not letting it in ic you are continuously saying gods are watching that guy was doing rp you were taking it more in ooc if an admin just came in front he was also getting dragged so he will not be able to see the god which can lead him a ban for ooc insult

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
As you know no one can know that every player belongs from which culture he used to do these kind of rp before rether then taking it as an rp PPL consider it as an ooc insult how a person can know about it that you belong from that particular culture how can you think that all the players will know who am I when you just started playing i will just say I am not disrespecting your culture or anything I am just saying that it's an comman sense and I think it's your fault that you have taken it personally in various rp PPL says this thousands of time but you should be taking it more in IC rather then going in ooc at that point when he said I don't care who is watching it's an complete rp he is properly engaged in it why you are forcing him to move ooc then make his mouth shut

Fafa

Player
Player
Mother fuc$er is a slang word.
Dont cry so much.........................
hahhahahahahahhahaha

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player

motherfucker is considered as Slang no matter i how many times he say and i dont see he mentioned ur culture anywhere , and another thing u said god is watching if god is watching it doesn't make situation ooc god is a name which is given to administrator to use in ic situation , if god comes down in admin form yeah then its code b situation any kind of insults will be considered as ooc insult but i dont see any code b situation and second thing a lot of guys forcing ic to ooc like u get vacations , eazy gov ,god come down in ic situation which can also considered as mass rule Break Gr 6.10

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
motherfucker is considered as Slang no matter i how many times he say and i dont see he mentioned ur culture anywhere , and another thing u said god is watching if god is watching it doesn't make situation ooc god is a name which is given to administrator to use in ic situation , if god comes down in admin form yeah then its code b situation any kind of insults will be considered as ooc insult but i dont see any code b situation and second thing a lot of guys forcing ic to ooc like u get vacations , eazy gov ,god come down in ic situation which can also considered as mass rule Break Gr 6.10
thats the point this guy dont rule any rules

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Forum Accepted

Id 71539 Will be Punished for Provoking
( Repeatedly Insulting without any reason )

There is no GR 3.2, UB or Fear RP rule break in this Evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom