Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rambo Maravillas
Suspect ID
87304, 102475
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2023
Time of violation
06:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OARh-2qGlIc

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
87304 is doing VDM and 102475 killed his own fam member without any demand. All in POV, please check it.

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
87304 is doing VDM and 102475 killed his own fam member without any demand. All in POV, please check it.
and its not rdm he gave him demand and kill you are in destance thats why you cant hear

Sky Blazze

Better To be Free
Player
i am 102475 and its 3rd party pov first of all . and he gave me full demand before i shoot him .

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Admin decide it, ok.
(id-102475) did not shoot first and the desert scarf guy shooted (id-102475) so thats why he killed him and first of all you are not in the situation so whats your problem and he did not even did rdm and (id-87304) did not did vdm its not vdm so please dont interfere in this and write that you will get punishment let the admin decide it vali federal is reviewing this so i know he will do the right think.

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
(id-102475) did not shoot first and the desert scarf guy shooted (id-102475) so thats why he killed him and first of all you are not in the situation so whats your problem and he did not even did rdm and (id-87304) did not did vdm its not vdm so please dont interfere in this and write that you will get punishment let the admin decide it vali federal is reviewing this so i know he will do the right think.
Admin always take decision from base of the POV, not for your opinion ok , so be careful.

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
last comment in this post ,
admin kindly watch that 102475 gave demand to forum
owner 102569 he gone and come back
he did not show any fear plz check this out ...

wVVXeAmTUHLqHnPG.gif

thank you

Last edited:

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
last comment in this post ,
admin kindly watch that 102475 gave demand to forum
owner 102569 he gone and come back
he did not show any fear plz check this out ...

wVVXeAmTUHLqHnPG.gif

thank you
you are a 3rd party in this situation you are not even in the rp situation first of all he did not did rdm he gaved demands and than they started shooting and first of all you were not even close to them in the pov so how will you hear any one of them so its not rdm and they also gaved you demands to leave the area but you didnt so you did fear rp so let admin vali federal decide what is right.

standard_2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom