Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Pimenta
Administrators nickname
Fedi DeArcy
Date
Jun 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/TYdhPb1

Pedro Pimenta

Player
Player
Hello dear Bobby/Adham/Floki,

Today I got banned for Event Rule 1.7. Here is the Thread: Approved - pov request | 29764. Firstly I want to apolagize for my dumb mistake.. Sadly i had almost none space left in my Storage and my PC was starting to get very laggy so I tought to get rid of the POV's. Sadly I didn't tought about getting a POV request and deleted all the POV's... I'm realy sorry dear Bobby/Adham/Floki for my dumb mistake and deleting it.. It's my first punishment that I got you can look it up. I'm a quite shy person who likes the project and playing it whit my Friends.
I please you guys to give me a second chance. I know the rules and always try to follow them as best as possible.. I swear I will never every delete any POV only if it's past 48h. Down bellow i will send you some screenshots of my ssd storage and of the POVs that I took over yesterday.
Thank you being patient and reading my point of view.
Thank you and I wish you guys an nice weekend.
Pedro Pimenta

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom