Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kptaan Shikaari
Administrators nickname
hella
Date
Jun 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/@me/1116611542847344660/1121804865249742898

harry Deadly.01

Player
Player
So i got Perma Ban for aimbot redux i thing according to rules peram ban is to cheater but i didnt cheat i jsut downlaod that redux by mistake
and i got perma ban for cheats but cheats are different cheater are something like spawning money, using rpg, spwanning guns which are not allowed in server.
So i should get 60 days ban i am not a shooting guy i am a money gut i just grind for money i did used the redux on purpose it was a mistake

A lot of guys used this same redux and got only 60 days ban Rejected - Unban Appeal | Vinnu Pluxury this guy also used the redux he completed his ban and now he is palying

So lebron sir please i am sorry for what i did but perma ban is not a fair dicession please help me i will not do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom