Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Blackbell

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Robert
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - London (GMT +1)
4. Average online per day - 6h+
5. Your Discord - robertbb19
6. Your Nickname - Robert Blackbell
7. Your ID - 282214

1. Leader of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Event Attendance - I want to see ballas on top as they've always been and I want to be the one who makes that happen. I have been deputy in bloods and underdeputy(12) in Ballas. Even if it wasn't for a very long time I learned how hard it is to keep your people active and have them show up to events. Seen situations with 80-100+ gang members in city but 5 members at certain events way too often. I want to change that, by making sure that ranks will be given based on knowledge and activity, high command rank will only be given to people who prove themselves at events and have a great knowledge of rules, and their activity will be monitored by me all the time, I will not allow inactive people or people breaking rules represent our high commands. Will do my best to keep the gang active, show up to every event with numbers and don't let the competition win.

Ghetto activity - I want to make ghetto more active, and the gang to be seen in it. My plan for ghetto activity is firstly to create a spray team, which will be responsible for spraying, checking spray profit and which zones need respraying, and they will be priority for other members when asking for backup or any kind of help regarding spraying. This team will have bonuses paid out daily or weekly from my balance. Secondly, I want make sure that ghetto patrols and other threats to our gang and gang members will not go unresponded, and will do my best to make Ballas seen and heard in every ghetto event/activity. Lastly, I am not going to say I have turf experience, because that would be a lie, but I will try to make sure Ballas will do their best to be active at turfing with the best shooters available to the gang, which will obviously be bonused well for the shooters.

Rules - I want to make a gang where rule-breaking is not a trend. We all know that rule-breaking is happening way too often in RP situations in ghetto and events. I will try to make an improvement on that, by applying a 15+ years requirement to join gang and the passing of an interview with at least 14 out of 15. No person will be allowed in gang if he doesn't know General, Ghetto and Event Rules.
People who break the rules will be punished straight away, with either warning or kick, depending on the bad situation they created for themselves and the gang. Members breaking rules at break and not following correct procedure will lose their access to the function automatically.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Brick Daddykins

Player
Player
Once I joined Ballas, I was lucky to meet a really helpful guy who made me much better being a gangster, luckily for me it was Robert. He patiently taught me all the rules and strategies from robberies to events, that I didn't know before. He was super passionate about Ballas and he shared all his tips with all the gang members to secure us a win. I'm thankful for everything he did and he would be a great leader for Ballas.

Franky Bricks

Player
Player
Once I joined Ballas, I was lucky to meet a really helpful guy who made me much better being a gangster, luckily for me it was Robert. He patiently taught me all the rules and strategies from robberies to events, that I didn't know before. He was super passionate about Ballas and he shared all his tips with all the gang members to secure us a win. I'm thankful for everything he did and he would be a great leader for Ballas.
Yes I agree, Also, Robert is very disciplined, and keeps the gang orderly and respectful. Hes like a real military leader and he gets the respect of all gang members in gangs and gang events ive seen him Lead. For some time when we were in ballas together, people with higher rank did alot less and Robert stepped up to the plate and led multiple events every single day with out rest, very high majority of them we were victorious. We NEED him to lead Ballas to Victory once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom