Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ariyan
2. Your age : 19 irl
3. Time zone : GMT 6 +
4. Average online per day : 3-6 hour's
5. Your Discord : thehulk5674
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID : 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard .
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2a) As I already have been a leader of NG , I have gained a lot of exp and knew the path of success in this particular field I was also leading to success in my term but something which I hadn't control of fetch me of the path for that I miss my term everyday but now I think in en3 the quality of leader has fallen a bit and in NG the previous generals have been suffering from lot of things which I can fix it in my term by pro guys who will be there to help and highly exp , In my term I will make sure in each step that we follow strict professionalism and don't allow any Kiddish behaviour within the members and hc of my org , I have observed that NG has been treated like a poor org in EN3 and people barely want to join it or gives it a good value but in my term I will fix these things As I believe NG has a lot of potential and resources and a duty of supplying ammos to other orgs from which NG plays a imp role in state still it doesnt have value but I will fix it in my term by our pro and strict rules/training among the org by my fellow Hc who are higly exp from en1/en3 .
2b) I will make sure national guard completes all the responsibility we are assigned of on the state and I will also make sure that all state orgs don't suffer for late ammo run reply etc due to our org having low units but always there to do so . I think Ng needs a good leader and responsible leader who can manage things and handle the problems and as of me I could say I have the abilities to do as I already have served as a leader with good reputation so far , but the applicants for national guard are falling into poor quality but I could say I could change the hype for NG and its dignity . I will make sure that we always have units on gates and follow the demands of curator .
2c) I will make sure we complete 3 Gp per week , Do at least one global event in 2 weeks as per LR , I will make sure that in my term we always do training of something while its not raid hours and we are free we will do training for lot of things to improve our aim, communication skills etc and I will also make sure that we focus on wining the raids as from the past terms NG having a poor results on Raids for that I will try to improve the communication skills , scouting before the raid hours and always have plan with other org to increase RP and winning chance , I will also make sure sasd UNITS to respond to events as fast as possible and know how to handle the situations , And as a experienced veteran of NG who knows how to handle people and its demand I could say i could give NG a new recognation .
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)Regular Promotion Ceremony
2) Communication with other org while in event
3) Doing training for better aim , communication etc
4) Good relation with other orgs
5) Always focus on gates on gate keeping time and ammo run too
6) Make org a friendly and a good place for the soldiers and new recruits
7) Open rec at different timezones to get people from different timezones
8)Pr team for making events and doing things which would made NG more Glowing in front of citizens .
Thanks for reviewing !

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
you have leader blacklist you cant take leader of ng
yes IK , NG is not having good applicants , need a strong leader so I applied , if its reject it is bcz I am always a fan of NG so ye I applied !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom