Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rahil_Sahil
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2023
Time
5:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/411492/

Sahil_rahil

Player
Player
Hello, I got punished for mercy killing but I killed this guy fully because he kept shooting at me at the parachutes event and I killed him then someone tried to revive him and i full killed him to avoid being shot again. There was no rp situation I was getting him out of. We can't rob him or take him to jail where he was so which rp situation was I taking him out of?
Here is a clip of him shooting me for the parachute. pov
Also to even get the parachute no one can be there so i would have to full kill him anyways. If I didnt full kill him he was going to get revived and just continue shooting me to get the parachute. Player should be punished for deceiving admins.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
there was fully RP - 1 he was waiting for EMS which is already RP\
2 he was already healed by other player with medkit - same RP

fair decision by admin to provide war for MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom