Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
CebeliTarik_thirtyone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2023
Time of violation
09:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XYuEnMBq7x0

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
All in POV.
i was going to arena then this guy one tapped me and my health was max, i want his pov if he have.

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Player ID 100058 Provide POV of the Situation if you have it
You have 12 Hours to Do So
( Its not and Event so Event rule will not be applied so no need to worry if you dont have POV if you have you can provide it )

sanarx

Player
Player
It was Double Shoot
and i dont think him using any cheats:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Bro smthng really wrong with this ID he had also shooted me in jugular rwo shots and in mclaren p1 also and in p1 its so hard to shoot still he manages to do that something fishy right

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
Bro smthng really wrong with this ID he had also shooted me in jugular rwo shots and in mclaren p1 also and in p1 its so hard to shoot still he manages to do that something fishy right
Avarage hitbox player xd

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
he should get pc check he may have hitbox

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Upon Reviewing the Evidence I Accept this Report
Player ID 100058 Make an admin Complaint whenever your are Ready for PC Check Under
"Pending PC check | Percy Killa "
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an
Admin Complaint
EN2 SERVER ADMINISTATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom