Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ID: 198 - Unban Appeal 4.1 Cheating | Otis Veto

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Otis Veto
Administrators nickname
Vincent Xozis
Date
Jun 9, 2022
Time
22:30
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/794827002267435008/1122535133539487836/image.png

Otis_Veto

Player
Player

Entbannungsantrag | Unban-appeal

Deutsche Version:

Lieber Vincent Xozis,
Lieber Mazhor,

Ich schreibe diesen Entbannungsantrag, um mich für meine Fehler in der Vergangenheit zu entschuldigen. Außerdem bitte ich um die Möglichkeit, der Deutschen Community von GrandRP wieder beizutreten. Ich möchte diese Gelegenheit nutzen, um mich für mein Verhalten zu entschuldigen und die Umstände meines Handelns zu erklären, da ich meines Wissens nach wegen Cheating vom Server gebannt wurde.

Als erstes möchte ich darauf hinweisen, dass das Cheaten ein schwerer Fehler meinerseits war und ich die volle Verantwortung für mein Handeln trage. Ich verstehe, dass Cheaten die Fairness des Spiels untergräbt, sich negativ auf die Erfahrung anderer Spieler auswirkt und gegen die von GrandRP festgelegten Regeln verstößt. Ich versichere Ihnen, dass ich aus meinen Fehlern gelernt habe und mein vergangenes Spielverhalten aufrichtig und tiefst bedauere.

Die Entscheidung, zu betrügen, beruht auf einer kurzzeitigen Entscheidung und einem unangebrachten Wunsch nach einem Vorteil im Spiel. Inzwischen ist mir klar geworden, dass solche Aktionen nicht nur den Spielern schaden, sondern auch meine eigene Freude am Spiel verringern.

Seit meinem Bann habe ich mich bemüht, über meine Handlungen nachzudenken und die negativen Auswirkungen zu verstehen. Obwohl ich die Serverregeln kenne, bin ich mir der Schwere meiner Handlungen und der Tatsache bewusst, dass es wichtig ist, das Fairplay zu respektieren.

Ich vermisse es wirklich, ein Spieler auf dem GrandRP-Server zu sein und mit anderen Spielern zu spielen. Ich habe erkannt, wie wichtig es ist, fair gegen andere zu spielen und als Team zu gewinnen. Wenn man mir die Chance geben würde, wäre ich mehr als bereit, mein Engagement für das Fair Play unter Beweis zu stellen und einen positiven Beitrag für den Server zu leisten.

Mir ist bewusst, dass das Vertrauen wiederhergestellt werden muss, und ich bin bereit, alle Bedingungen oder Einschränkungen zu akzeptieren, die meinem Account nach dem entbannen zustehen könnten. Es würde mir soviel bedeuten, wenn ich eine zweite Chance bekommen könnte, und ich wäre ihnen sehr dankbar, wenn Sie mein Konto wieder entbannen könnten und mir die Möglichkeit geben würden, mich als besserer Spieler als in der Vergangenheit zu beweisen.

Ich entschuldige mich nochmals für mein damaliges Verhalten auf dem Server. Ich verstehe und hoffe, dass nun nach einem Jahr die Zeit gekommen ist, das Vertrauen zurückzugewinnen. Ich verspreche, mich in Zukunft an die Regeln zu halten, das Serverteam und die Mitspieler zu respektieren und mein Verhalten aus der Vergangenheit wiedergutzumachen. Ich hoffe sehr, dass Sie mir eine zweite Chance geben, ein fairer Spieler auf dem GrandRP Server 01 zu sein. Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür, dass mir im Laufe der Zeit klar geworden ist, dass ich ein fairer Spieler sein möchte.

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, meine Beschwerde zu lesen. Ich hoffe, dass ich bald eine Antwort erhalte.

English Version:

Dear Vincent Xozis,
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing this unbanning request to apologise for my mistakes in the past. I also would like to ask for the opportunity to rejoin the German Community of GrandRP. I would like to take this chance to apologise for my behaviour and explain the circumstances of my actions, as to my knowledge I was banned from the server for cheating.

First of all, I would like to point out that cheating was a serious mistake on my part and I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that cheating undermines the fairness of the game, negatively impacts the experience of other players, and violates the rules set forth by GrandRP. I can assure that I have truly learned from my mistakes and deeply regret my past play behaviour.

The decision to cheat is based on a short-term decision and a misplaced desire for an advantage in the game. I have now realised that such actions not only harm the players but also reduce my own enjoyment of the game.

Since my ban, I have made an effort to reflect on my actions and understand the negative impact. Even though I did know the server rules, I am aware of the seriousness of my actions and the fact that it is important to respect fair play.

I really miss being a player on the GrandRP Server and playing with other players. I have realised how important it is to play fair against others and win as a team. I would be more than willing to prove my commitment to fair play and make a positive contribution to the server if given the chance.

I understand that trust needs to be restored and I am willing to accept any terms or restrictions that might be placed on my account after being unbanned. It would really mean so much to me if I could have a second chance, and I would be very grateful if you could unban my account and give me the opportunity to prove myself as a better player than I have been in the past.

I apologise once again for my behaviour on the server, and I understand and I hope that now, after one year, the time has come to recover ur trust. I promise to follow the rules in the future, to respect the server team and the other players, and to make up for my past behaviour. I sincerely hope that you will accept my ban request and give me a second chance to be a fair and active player on GrandRP Server 01.

I apologise again for my behaviour on the server back then. I understand and hope that now, after one year, it is time to recover the trust. I promise that I will follow the rules in the future, respect the server team and other players to amends for my past behaviour. I hope strongly that you will give me a second chance to be a fair player on the GrandRP Server DE01. Please understand that over time it has become clear to me that I want to be a fair player.

Thanks for your time and consideration in the reading of my appeal. I hope to hear back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom