Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver Spade
Administrators nickname
Vicky_Smith
Date
Jan 22, 2022
Time
13:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/177/post-thread

KingBob

Player
Player
Hey guys, I'm Oliver Spade |998| I would like to report an admin "Vicky_Smith" for abusing an administrator power.

It is with sad news saying that an administrator Vicky_Smith has abused his power in wrongfully and purposefully kicking me out of the family, who had one of the high Ranking (deputy access) to the family "HYPNOTIC". As per the family ranking system of HYPNOTIC. I Oliver Spade was a higher ranking member in the family compared to In Character "Vicky_Smith" who was in the family as a player too. Just recently I have availed for a fresh Money wipe to get back in the game, where in under 10 mins of coming to the city" Vicky_Smith" has changed himself to an admin and fired me from the family with out a question or a warning, despite that fact that I was a higher rank in family compared to him. As a common player of GRP, I don't think it is right for an Admin to perform such powerful action. I'm really requesting a strict action to be taken and restoring me back to my original rank in the family please.
Please consider this appeal as the higher admins can check the logs and help me in doing what is right.

Thanking you
Oliver Spade |998|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom