Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bradley Opps
Suspect ID
116141 270898
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/epiv3OMEIYU

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player
Player came from other property and began shooting. Other player began shooting from road after the first shooter came onto family property.

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player

Here are two occasions where 260898 has been reported in the past for coming to our family property and rule breaking.

I also have video proof of Saif telling me that if players are reported multiple times by our family to post the past forums here and they will be punished more. 270898 was actually here nonRP provoking during the video clip.

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Player came from other property and began shooting. Other player began shooting from road after the first shooter came onto family property
First off Bradley they were given demands by soda. Second, you dont know what happened you started shooting all of Assuden if they "rdmed" then you did too. But clearly they didn't rdm.

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
he gave demands first but did not put that part in request to make the clip a little bit longer since he didnt want to put the part they gave us demands first

Saint Opps

Player
Player
First off Bradley they were given demands by soda. Second, you dont know what happened you started shooting all of Assuden if they "rdmed" then you did too. But clearly they didn't rdm.
If the family shoots back it’s literally defending for there life so no RDM by the family but, RDM by yall

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
the video has been removed by the uploader cant even review whats going on

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player
I cleared out my youtube and thought I unchecked all the recent ones but must have left this checked and deleted. My apologies.

Last edited:

treees

Player
Player
this family also came to my fam house yesterday to rdm. i see them rdm and talk shit about opps all the time. as the opps get the same treatment my fam does. these kids go around the city and rdm that's all their family does.

Miki Goku

Player
Player
this family also came to my fam house yesterday to rdm. i see them rdm and talk shit about opps all the time. as the opps get the same treatment my fam does. these kids go around the city and rdm that's all their family does.
bro really be meat riding. they jumped out and started blicking haha

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Bro isnt all you do is sat at valuable and rdm ppl you cannot speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom