Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Pluxury
7. Your ID: 25071
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

> The Families was , the first gang I joined, and i have did all of things and i was rank 11 in every gang i joined. I will make sure that we will do %100 percent of sprays and turfs and we will attend in every event. I always helped leaders of gang and i know all of gang rules and what to do.Your advice for. improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
people who are going to be recruited into marabunta must be 25+ in city and i will make sure that we will be active as marabunta gang and i will make sure that who ever is going to be joining marabunta must know all of ghetto rules and general rules my goal is %100 turfs and about my high commands i will make sure to give only trusted people high command.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
will make marabunta very active and make sure everyone respects each other another goal of mine is attend in every event such as battleship cland and others

MY RANK SYSTEM
14 --> Gang Lord
13 --> Original Gangster
12 --> Boss
11 --> Underboss
10 --> Family Enforcer
9 --> Street King
8 --> Street Disciple
7 --> Young Gangster
6 --> Solider
5 --> Homeboy
4 --> Hustler
3 --> Thug
2--> Runner
1 --> Wannabe

Thank you for reading

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
"I firmly believe that he possesses the qualities of a remarkable leader who can foster positive change and actively combat gang activity. Wishing him the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom