Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzdar hellkings

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL- Hairbiyar buzdar
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord- hairbiyar#2861
6. Your Nickname- hairbiyar clover
7. Your ID- 28441
Additional information
1. Leader of NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become a leader of NG coz the NG is the hope of all legal orgs they provide stuffs to them I want to become the leader of NG because I really want to help the legal orgs by providing them stuffs and the another thing was that I have good experience about it and I want to tell about some my experience I was a ex elite agent of FIB, ex high command in many another rp servers I have experience in Five M and grand rp en2 and en3.

• From starting as you all know the NG is not too active. i want to active the NG because they can provide stuffs to legal orgs ASAP, if the NG is more active then it will definitely 99% NG raids, FZ raids can drop.

• You all know the NG is the 2nd hw of gangs and the main reason I want to become a leader of NG is that I can protect NG vase from gangs without my fear of life and become a example of honourable Leader

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
• Will be Remove the toxicity in org because if there is toxicity in org no one wants to join like disrespecting the other commanders.

• Will be make the org as a corruption free org because if the org have bad officers or commanders it will not clean so I will make the org corruption free.

• Will be giving strict trainings to new commanders. Will be hiring good hr and FTO.

I have the punishment history but I will get it with misunderstanding.
best regards

Hairbiyar Buzdar

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
- "I firmly believe that this individual may not possess the necessary qualities and qualifications to assume a leadership position. It is crucial to carefully consider the skills, experience, and understanding of the specific context required for effective leadership. Based on my assessment, I have serious reservations about his suitability for such a role."

Tommy Bright

Player
Player
post-1508565

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom